Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sexy Elf Caught Outside in the Cold





Sexy Elf Caught Outside in the Cold
The card does light up.  They sexy Elf was working inside when she heard sound come from outside and she went out to check what it was and she ended up getting locked outside.

Items used:
Image is a Kennyk download I colored her with copic markers.
I used Tim Holts Distress Ink to color the background card stock
I used card stock.
I used snowy backdrop from Lawn Fawn
I taped a piece of vellum to the back of the card stop I cut wight he snowy backdrop die and I colored the star with a yellow copic pen and Wink of Stella 999.
I wanted the stars to light up so I used two Chibi lights to make it light up.   
Please see below for how she looks all lighted up. 




Entering the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. Very cool background, Amenda, I love how it lights up. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete