Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Heart is Happy

My Heart is Happy

I'm entering this card in:
Simon Says Stamps Challenge:
Wednesday's Challenge: Anything Goes.
Monday's Challenge: (H)
My H is for Heart & Happy

A little about the card I made.
I used vellem and inked it up with ink and I also used chalked.
After I was done inking and chalking it up.
I used an embossing folder and ran it through my big shot.
I added more chalk on the back side to make it look darker in different places.
I used Wink of Stella in the front on the center of the flowers.
I also used Wink of Stella on her wings and head band and the hearts.  

I used:
Stamp is from: Wiff of Joy
Embossing Fold is from: Darice
Smooth card stock
Vellum
copics
Wink of Stella
Chalks
Various Ink pads
A heart embellishment




3 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and gorgeous card - love the embossed background.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and cute card! Love the embossed background! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete